Vice President of Operations
The Vice President of Operations will work closely with the Executive Team and Senior Staff focusing on improving, developing, and the implementation of the Children’s Rescue Funds agency projects as we expand services we provide. Assist in developing a performance-based culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals. The Vice President of Operations will also assist in the management of day-to-day operations, assist in the overseeing ongoing long-term projects, real estate acquisition, and ensuring that our organization is an inclusive, collaborative and professional place to work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead in the development of Action Plans for projects undertaken by the agency.
- Assist in the implementation of the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization.
- Facilitate effective communication to coworkers on workflow, outcomes, requirements, and goals.
- Provide a strong day-to-day leadership presence for all staff and support an open-door policy among all staff
- Have an exceptional capacity for managing and communicating with all levels staff both on an individuals and large groups.
- Strongly believes in the core values of the Children’s Rescue Fund and is driven by the mission
- Act as the Agency contact with external partners and community-based organizations to plan, execute, and troubleshooting agencies agenda
- Assist in organizing and prioritizing agency priorities gathering required information to assist in executive decision making
- Lead data collection and evaluation efforts across the organization to effectively communicate programmatic impact and determine where improvements can be made.
- Analyzes the current technology infrastructure and scope out the next level of information technology and financial systems that support the growth of specific programs and the organization overall.
- Understands the full range of business functions and systems, including strategic development and planning, budgeting, program analysis, finance, information systems, and human resources
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or preferred in Business, Law, or Management or related areas
Experience: Familiarity with the Nonprofit operational procedures (Transitional Housing Services a plus) at all levels of the organization. Proven project management skills; with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast pace environment. Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with excellent writing skills and strong verbal communications. Ability to inspire employees to live up to their potential and optimize their productivity. Ability to communicate with all level and company employees. 5-10 years of industry experience in leadership positions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.