Data Entry Analyst
The ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with great attention to detail and accuracy. Possess exceptional organizational and analytic skills, apart from a great ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently while meeting deadlines. In addition, responsible for receiving communications through both e-mail and telephone calls for the purpose of adding or modifying existing information. Minimal Tech Support and New Technology Support required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze and interpret data, using a variety of statistical techniques, concentrating on the accuracy of information
2. Check all entered data to ensure that it is both accurate and complete.
- Develop and implement core strategies for database handling, data collection systems, and data analytics.
- Audits data in CARES and internal reports for accuracy and efficient of reports. Liaise with program staff to correct and/or clarifying inaccuracy and reports to Vice President of findings.
5. Acquire information from both primary and secondary sources and maintain data systems.
6. Identify and analyze trends and patterns in complex data sets and create spaces for saving data confidentiality.
7. Manipulate information to create specialized reports, according to the instructions of requesters and update dashboards.
8. Ensures the integrity of the data and creates backups for database.
9. Complete daily system balancing and reconcile data reports and results.
10. Provide assistance in preparing source data for entry purposes and process documents by reviewing data.
11. Ascertain that all data entries are properly inputted and that any errors or discrepancies are corrected
12. Test new software data base systems and new software.
13. Strong skills in working collaboratively with others and to work in a team setting.
14. Must travel to program sites and provide team members with technical support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Associate Degree preferred. Strong computer and data accuracy skills. Proficient in excel and Microsoft office. Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details. Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task oriented and nonjudgmental. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.