Who We Are:
Children’s Rescue Fund (CRF) is a temporary shelter program that focuses on the rehabilitation and empowerment of the needy and most vulnerable in our society – homeless families, mothers and their children. CRF aids in the restoration of human dignity by empowering the family with the skills and tools necessary for meaningful, independent living. CRF is committed to assisting displaced families and mothers in their recovery from the plight of homelessness, and above all to ensure that the children are afforded the right to education, health care, family-life and self- preservation.
CRF currently operates two Tier II facilities. One in the Bronx and the second in midtown. In addition, CRF also operates a Cluster Model Program in the Bronx. Combined we service over 1000 families and single mothers.
• Provide support and assistance in the placement of displaced families into permanent housing
• Provide a clean, safe and supportive environment during this transition
• Assist with Independent Living Skills
• Assist in providing appropriate medical, educational, and social services/resources necessary for family development
• Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
• Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, personal, holidays
• Voluntary Benefits: commuter benefits, retirement plan
• Intrinsic Benefits: great colleagues, challenging work, internal mobility, staff recognition, and on-going training and development.
CRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)